Filled with mysterious acronyms and confusing terms - we created these resources to demystify the real estate business.
Whether you apply for a loan online or in person, you’ll likely be asked to provide the following information:
- Social security number
- Checking and savings account statements for the last 6 months
- Proof of any assets, like stocks or bonds
- A paycheck stub or evidence of earnings
- A list of credit card accounts and amount owed on each
- Account numbers and balances on car, or any other, loans
- Copies of your last 2 years of income tax statements
- The name and address of someone who can verify your employment
We know, we know. Sounds like a lot. But if you think about it, you’re asking someone to loan you a lot of money. So, spend the time, get the paperwork together and see what loans you qualify for.